Saturday, March 20, 2010

taken from General Hospital's Stalker storyline

This poem is written in the mind of Aj Quartermaine. This was an idea that I had after watching the stalker storyline play out. Its more a freestyle kinda writing. Tell me what ya think...

Stalker
It's 8am She is working at Kelly's
I've missed her I want her
I see she has a protector
Why I don't know
She doesn't need protecting from me
I love her I always will
She finally walks out in the back
I'm behind a dumpster waiting for her
I'll teach her I'll protect her I'll love her
I've been watching her for weeks
She thinks I'm gone but I'm still here
She smells divine and looks good enough to eat
I silently walk up behind her
I wrap my hand around her mouth and pull her to me
She struggles I laugh
I whisper in her ear
Hi Honey I'm home
She calms down and turns around
What are you doing back so early hunnie she asks
Finished business early and I wanted to surprise you
Can't I surprise my wife?

No comments:

Post a Comment